Are your goals really goals you are working towards or are they just wishes you’re hoping will come true? In today’s episode we discuss what it means to put in the work, letting go of other people’s expectations of you, and how to accomplish goals, you have to love the work.
- Find us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/empoweredbyiron
- We’ve got shirts!! https://thestrengthacademypodcast.com/shop/clothing/shirts/strongaf-apparel/
- Eat for Strength and Eat for Strength – Cut courses are now LIVE: https://thestrengthacademypodcast.com/shop/courses/eat-for-strength/
- Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
- Join our women’s only Facebook Group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/femalestrengthacademy
- Check out our sponsors:
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes. Coached by our own Dr. Kristin Lander.
- Bama Brick Squad – Stacy offers various coaching services and packages: all geared towards helping you reach your goals. She works with athletes of all shapes and sizes. Support BBS and check out their merch!
- 1:26 – So you have a goal…
- 5:17 – Competitive vs. recreational lifter
- 9:50 – That one time Kristin wanted to do a Triathlon…
- 15:04 – Love the work
- 19:30 – Letting go of people’s expectations of you
- 22:43 – You only fail yourself