We hear it all the time. You HAVE to maintain a work-life balance, a life-hobby balance, a relationship-work balance..whatever it may be, you have to be balanced, right? Well, maybe not. In today’s episode we discuss living life purposely out of balance when training to achieve big goals. You won’t want to miss this one.
- Check out Female Strength Academy – The only online resource created by and for female strength athletes.
- Eat for Strength and Eat for Strength – Cut courses are now LIVE: https://thestrengthacademypodcast.com/shop/courses/eat-for-strength/
- Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
- Find us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/empoweredbyiron
- Join our women’s only Facebook Group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/femalestrengthacademy
- Check out our sponsors:
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes. Coached by our own Dr. Kristin Lander.
- 1:50 – High achieving people have to live out of balance…sometimes
- 10:15 – What are you willing to sacrifice?
- 16:00 – Breaks are important for your mental health
- Miss our last episode? Listen to it here: https://empoweredbyiron.com/visualization-creates-champions-alyssa-ritchey-episode-99/