Welcome to the podcast episode no one expected, but many of you need to hear. Today, Stacy Burr joins us to discuss Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDs): her experience, pros vs. cons, powerlifting divisions, and community. This is an episode we hope you listen with an open mind and an open heart. Enjoy.
- Check out The Champion Mindset podcast
- Find us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/empoweredbyiron
- We’ve got shirts!! https://thestrengthacademypodcast.com/shop/clothing/shirts/strongaf-apparel/
- Eat for Strength and Eat for Strength – Cut courses are now LIVE: https://thestrengthacademypodcast.com/shop/courses/eat-for-strength/
- Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
- Join our women’s only Facebook Group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/femalestrengthacademy
- Check out our sponsors:
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes. Coached by our own Dr. Kristin Lander.
- Bama Brick Squad – Stacy offers various coaching services and packages: all geared towards helping you reach your goals. She works with athletes of all shapes and sizes. Support BBS and check out their merch!
- 1:00 – Why did she choose to start using PEDs?
- 40:00 – The pros & cons of PEDs
- 50:00 – Drug free vs. drug tested divisions
- 1:05:00 – Our take on PEDs
- 1:15:00 – Why you should only be spreading positivity (dealing with demons)