Taylar Stallings: Basically Superwoman – Episode 59
From college shot-put to USAW world team athlete, our guest today has done a little bit of everything in her time in the strength world. Today, Taylar Stallings joins us to share her story. We discuss how she got so strong, some of her mental battles as an elite athlete and the diversification of strength sports. Taylar Stallings is basically superwoman.
Where you can find Taylar:
Check out our sponsors:
- Women’s Strength Coalition – Our mission is to build stronger communities through increased access to strength training. We envision a world where everyone has equal opportunity to express their voice and embrace their power.
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes.
Support our Patreon Page!
Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
& Please leave us a review on iTunes/Apple Podcast! 🙂
- 2:13 – Who is Taylar and how did she end up on USAW’s world team?!
- 12:30 – Mobility woes
- 18:30 – Dealing with the haters
- 25:20 – Second biggest thing Taylar struggles with as an elite athlete (besides mobility lol)
- 37:35 – What does she wish she knew then that she knows now…
- 39:40 – Comments of the diversification of strength sports
- 43:50 – What has made Taylar Empowered by Iron?