Women’s Strength Coalition founder, Shannon Wagner – Episode 61
Most people complain about situations or circumstance, but very few of those people actually take action to make change and our guest today is doing just that. Shannon Wagner is the founder of Women’s Strength Coalition (WSC), a nonprofit organization committed to creating communities through increased access to strength training, a powerlifter and an all around amazing woman. She found her peace through iron and is making strides to help all women, regardless of gender identity, orientation and race, experience that same freedom.
Where you can find Shannon and Women’s Strength Coalition:
- Shannon Instagram
- Women’s Strength Coalition Instagram
- Women’s Strength Coalition Website
- WSC Facebook Page
Check out our sponsors:
- Women’s Strength Coalition – Our mission is to build stronger communities through increased access to strength training. We envision a world where everyone has equal opportunity to express their voice and embrace their power.
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes.
Support our Patreon Page!
Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
& Please leave us a review on iTunes/Apple Podcast! 🙂
- 2:30 – Who is the mastermind behind Women’s Strength Coalition, Shannon Wagner?
- 4:25 – The mission of WSC.
- 6:30 – Overcoming disordered eating using Iron.
- 17:00 – What is the biggest aspect of the fitness industry that Shannon would like to change.
- 20:00 – Making strength training accessible for ALL.
- 23:05 – The women behind WSC.
- 25:00 – WSC events
- 28:30 – Back to Shannon…